Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

This is the list. Things to do in 2013. Ready? Go.
1. Make 2013 calendars - better get crackin!
2. Get 70,000 steps per week - Let's be serious, I won't work out every day. I travel, I like to go out to dinner, I have a beverage from time to time, but that doesn't mean I can't make up for it on the other days.
3. Get up earlier - plain and simple, I have to work out in the morning and I have to eat breakfast. I'm too busy after work to work out in the evening every day, not so many excuses in the morning. Breakfast is just good for me. I don't eat as much crap during the day, I generally eat better all around, and it helps me not be grumpy.
4. Decorate this house - I've lived here for a year and while, yes, there has been significant construction, that's no excuse for nothing hanging on the walls in the rooms that haven't had anything done to them. Now to sorting through pictures.
5. Speaking of pictures, make some more photo books. They are really the best way to showcase pictures, and there is no reason not to have more of them.
6. Meet new people - I like my friends, I really do, but doesn't mean I can't make more of them.
7. Eat more dinners at home - I eat better (when I actually go grocery shopping) and I like entertaining, so why not combine the two. It prevents money flying out the windows and generally bad nutrition choices.

Really this all rolls into the theme of 2013 which is Happy. Eat better, exercise more regularly, surround myself with friends and be comfortable where I live. Not resolutions, really just better options for living.

No comments:

Post a Comment