Monday, October 14, 2013

Day 4 of Gratitude

I'm getting really good at this once-a-week stuff. I usually try and post stuff from the day that I'm grateful for, but this time I'm going to use stuff from this weekend too:

fall weather- there was a bonfire down the street this weekend and it sure was fun in the nice weather. It was cool enough that we could see our breath, but by the fire it was absolutely perfect
last-minute tickets - went to the U.S. Men's National Team soccer game at Sporting Park this weekend. I didn't have a ticket until a friend got me one last minute on Thursday night at the pre-party. Definitely glad I went, had an awesome time and got to see Zusi score a goal at home!
cheese dip - it was my cousin's daughter's birthday party yesterday for the Chiefs' game and we had Mexican fiesta. Definitely my most favorite family meal and boy do I love cheese dip that gets made when we have them. Yummmmmm.


No comments:

Post a Comment