Sunday, September 29, 2013

Back

So much for 21 days of gratitude huh? I got to day 2. Which means I really should just start over again.

It's interesting, I've been thinking about blogging here again for quite sometime, but couldn't think of where I left off. I knew there were New Year's resolutions somewhere on here (not followed, in typical American form). But I really couldn't remember what else was here.

I have decided though that I need to write more often. Not just for Advertising Week, which I do, and not just for work, which I do. But here... Random venting or appreciation or thoughts of what's going on. It'll help sort things out in my head I think. Sometimes I need that. Just to write. The anonymity of the audience helps. I have no idea who is here or who would even like to be here, but sometimes it's better that way. Just writing, no thinking.

I'm gonna try again. Here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment