Thursday, March 1, 2012

blogging

This blogging thing is taking some getting back into. I started blogging again because I really do like writing. Now that my kitchen remodel is finished and I have my house back and will be spending more time here again, I'm going to try and get back into the blog. I'm not without topics. I seriously think of things to blog about left and right. Sometimes I write the whole blog in my head. In fact, often I'm convinced I have already written a blog, then I come to find out that I haven't blogged in 6 days. I've never had a good memory, but that is getting ridiculous.
I also determined that I need a phone with a camera so that I can have it with me at all times to take snapshots of what I want to blog about. Visual support is so much more entertaining.

I just got distracted by a grocery store commercial on TV. I haven't been to the grocery store for food for my own house in a month. The fridge is really bare. I should stop blogging now.

No comments:

Post a Comment