Thursday, January 16, 2014

One word: Remember

You ever have those times that after something has ended or a friendship has evolved you start to remember what was? Like that one time you did that, or went there, or read that, or had a conversation about that. It's weird how so many things weave their way into a life and when that friendship evolves or changes. You start seeing that person's name in books or on signs. Their favorite song comes on the radio and every time you show up somewhere, you remember the last time you were there with them. It's been happening to me all the time lately. Mostly when I least expect it. Yet it has still been that. And I can't say it's all been bad. There are times I've remembered that I thought I'd forgotten. It's amazing when you get so introspective. I think I'm going to try and write them all down sometime. Even if they are just one a at a time. They are worth remembering, even if those were good times and they are over for now. They were still fun while they lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment