Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Post #1

In 2010 I lived in France and blogged everyday about my experience. It was awesome. Yes, France, but also blogging about it all the time. There is something about the exercise of putting one's thoughts into words. I write pretty often at work, whether it is a facebook post for one of my stores, website descriptions, program explanations or simply emails. Sometimes I have the problem where I can't think of the correct word to use, or the correct way to formulate a sentence. I realized the only way to bring the ease of writing back to myself was to practice it. Jsut like when I was younger and mom made me practice the piano so I would know the correct notes and tempo, practicing writing is the same thing. I can't really predict what this blog will be about. Some days I'm sure it'll be recaps of events in which I've participated. Some days it might be a book or recipe review, and some days it might be just random thoughts, or musings, as I like to call them. All days it will be an outlet. It's good to be back at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment