Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 15: Road trip again

We were on the road again today. I ate an apple for breakfast and then got in the car to drive for four hours. At some point I grabbed the grapes because I was so hungry, but they were much more sour than the other grapes. It didn't stop me from eating quite a few.
We stopped at the Fiddlesticks place again for lunch and I had a spinach salad with green apple, green grapes, slivered almonds and avocado. I had green poppy seed dressing that was actually really yummy. Some nuts in the car while the drive continued rounded out the afternoon.
We finally made it home and had to go to the store and stock up on essentials, so we didn't have dinner til about 8, and we had black bean enchiladas. There was too much chili powder and I wasn't totally pumped about the tomato sauce base, but still pretty yummy with guacamole, lettuce and tomato.

No comments:

Post a Comment