Sunday, May 20, 2012

Day 6: Steady as she goes

I woke up Saturday morning for the last time in my bed for the next month or so. My master bedroom, bathroom & closet are being redone by my pops, so the morning was full of moving stuff to the spare bedroom. I finally got in breakfast around 10 and had a bowl of strawberries and bananas. Quite a way to start the day. Around noon we began the demo of the bathroom and didn't stop til around 3 when I was famished! I ate a falafel patty and found my new favorite snack of the challenge: edamame. I love edamame normally, so I bought the frozen stuff and it was great. I threw on some soy sauce, probably not challenge approved, but Kate approved, and ate up the treat.
I went to my parents' house for dinner, mostly because I was exhausted and they have the air conditioning on. We decided to have whole wheat pita pizzas for dinner. I haven't had bread in a week, so it was a welcome meal. I had tomato sauce, spinach, broccoli, asparagus, tomato, onion, mushroom and black beans on my pizza. Stellar goodness.
My mom had had a brunch party earlier in the day and had made a tea with apple juice and two kinds of tea in it, so I tried that. I'm not sure if that was what made me feel horrible Saturday night or what, but boy oh boy did I not feel well.
I had weighed myself before I left my parents house and I've lost 9 pounds in one week. I think maybe my body is having problems adjusting that fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment