Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 21: Back to Real

It isn't like I ate horribly the past few days, but I didn't eat strictly to the plan. This morning I woke up really hung over and didn't feel stellar. I had a banana and some blueberries and went to play softball. We lost our first game, so I got home around noon and had some leftover quinoa burrito and salads. I didn't do much this afternoon except watch the Royals and do random stuff around the house. Dad was here working on the bedroom/bathroom/closet. He got it all framed in, and it makes me excited for the room to be finished!
I went to the backyard neighborhood bbq and everyone was freaked out that I wasn't eating or drinking. I know it was just because they wanted to make sure I was comfortable, but everyone kept asking me if I needed a seat or something to eat. Plenty of really nice people though. I can't remember everyone's name, but such a nice group. I hope to get to do more with them all in the future.
After the bbq, I went to mom and dad's and had a big salad, some black bean enchiladas leftovers and some three bean salad. I'm full but not really. Back to the real eating schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment