Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 38: Beer

Another green smoothie started off breakfast. I finally had gone to the store, so I had spinach, strawberries, blueberries, spinach, dates, a banana and a peach. Made enough for two days because I put lots of coconut water in it. Forgot to take a snack to work, so I was starving half way through the morning, but made it to lunch and came home to have veggie tacos. Work was just work in the afternoon, but after work, I came home and had to cut my brother's hair before I went out to dinner with a new acquaintance from down the street. We went to Maloney's and sat on the patio. The weather was perfect and I had a beer for the first time in 37 days. It was delicious. I had the spinach and strawberry salad for dinner and we just hung for a while. When I got home, I looked in the mirror and had seeds stuck in my teeth. So cute. I had some edamame to end the evening and headed to bed to read more Les Mis. I'm stuck in the battle of Waterloo and have had quite a time making progress on the book because this part is so boring. I'll get through it though, at least I know there is a story coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment