Sunday, June 10, 2012

Day 28: sick?

I felt horrible when I woke up this morning. Somewhat like I had a cold. My body ached and my head was cloudy. Not ideal. I stayed in bed as long as possible, but by 10 had to get up.
I went to my parents' for fruit and a piece of toast with natural peanut butter and headed back to my house to begin the work. Dad and I primed the ceiling and walls and listened to the Royals game. It was hot and dusty, but at least there is progress. I think I'm really going to like the wall color. I can't wait to see it all finished.
Went to Audrey's birthday party after that and the only thing I could eat was lettuce with tomatoes. I had to put some Caesar dressing on top to make it at least somewhat tasty. I think I got my pound of raw veggies today.
Then I went out and played outdoor soccer for the first time in forever. I was definitely not in shape for it and the other team was much younger than us. We lost 4-0. I think if we played together more often we'd be much better off.
I headed home and was on the phone for a while getting random chores done. I cleaned up the house a bit, made smoothies and got ready for a Monday. After a shower and some edamame, it was definitely bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment