Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 30: sweet potato burgers revisited

Today was another round of the green smoothie I made on Sunday night. It was a bit more bitter today though, and the container that I put the smoothies in is really not good to drink out of. Every time I do drink the smoothies out of it, I cut my upper lip. Sounds like it is time for a trip to Target to fix that problem and find something a bit smoother.
The day was pretty low key, which was nice because I got quite a bit done. We went to Hen House for the text special salad bar. I got a pretty hearty lunch in, which was good because I had corporate challenge soccer right after work. There weren't any beets at the salad bar, which was a bummer, but the bean salads were good despite the knowledge that they are loaded with sugar.
After work, I came home and changed, grabbed some cashews and headed to soccer. We lost of course because we only had three people. I didn't really care that much, which the competitive side of me didn't really enjoy, but my shoes literally fell apart. The bottoms came away from the sole and I had to tape one together, only for the other to fall apart. What a cluster.
Our second game was a forfeit, but at least we didn't have to wait until 8 to play again. We played early and lost, so I headed to softball. I didn't play there, but got steps in.
I went to Mom & Dad's after to have sweet potato burgers and they were just as delicious as the first time. I had a few glasses of wine and headed home for unwinding and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment