Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 22: Pretty ho hum

This morning I had a smoothie made with all the leftover fruit from Saturday night. There were cantalopes, kiwi, strawberries, pineapple and spinach. I mixed it was coconut water and it was pretty good. I didn't need a snack today, which was quite odd, but for some reason the smoothie filled me up.
I didn't have a lot to do today, so it was pretty nice to get some random work done.
We ended up going out to lunch today. We went to Applebee's, but should have gone to Chipotle. There is NOTHING to eat at Applebees for vegans. Even if I took the chicken and shrimp out of the salads, all that would have been left was lettuce and maybe carrots or something. It is really pretty ridiculous. I ended up having a jalepeno-lime shrimp thing, and I ate shrimp for the first time in at least the 22 days. It was pretty tasty, but I would have rather just had double the veggies. I couldn't not eat though, it is the point of lunch.
We had golf after work, so I came home and scarfed down some grapes before going to tide me over. After shooting horribly today, I ran by Hen House to get some avocados to pair with my quinoa burrito I had when I got home. An orange sparkling water later it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment