Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 29: Week 5

I can't really believe it is week five. I do feel like I've been on the plan a while, but it doesn't feel as long as it should. I did make a pretty good green smoothie for the beginning of week 5, it had strawberries, blueberries, a peach, a banana, some spinach and some coconut water in it. I had it when I got to work because I can enjoy it more there.
For lunch I decided to come home and have a quinoa burrito with black beans.
Golf was after work, so we went and played Heart of America. I shot a 45, which was pretty decent. The course was shorter than a standard course, but still played pretty well for normal.
I came home and made myself a huge salad with the tons of stuff I had in the fridge. There were beets, mushrooms, green onions, spinach, carrots, olives, black beans and probably more. I also peeled and sliced a beet, which I then roasted. It was awesome. I wish I would have done about four more. I ate the whole thing before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment